Customer Support Officer – Internal Mobility – Antwerpen
IPG is the largest contact center in Belgium, with more than 25 years of experience in the treatment of client contacts in different languages, 24/7. A good customer service and sales organisation, composed of flexible employees who are qualified to redirect and confirm the image of a brand, product or service, is now more than ever a must. Thanks to our sites in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Morocco, IPG is able to guarantee this expertise to his customers, on the local market as well as the international one. Choosing a career with IPG means choosing for an interesting, dynamic and varied job which offers new chances and challenges every day. You will be part of the fascinating world of multimedia, customer service, telco, ICT and contact centers, where customer is king and teamwork is the company philosophy. IPG is an equal opportunity company. We guarantee an objective selection procedure and recruit our employees (M/F) based on competences and skills. The group stimulates internal mobility and offers real growth opportunities in several professional domaines.
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop and laptop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
You will be in charge of e.g.:
- Providing helpdesk support and resolving problems to the end user’s satisfaction in person or over the phone.
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Modifying configurations, utilities, software default settings for the local workstations.
- Ensuring that each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized pieces of equipment.
- Installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation.
- Document internal procedures.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Add and remove users and computers, assign to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Manage the stock and report the evolution.
- Rotation with the team in the on-duty position outside business hour.
- Respect IT ticket SLA’s.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, with a good oral knowledge of the second language (NL/FR). Knowledge of English is a plus.
- A first relevant technical experience is a plus.
- Strong aptitude in OS (Windows 7 & 10) repairs, spyware and virus removal, PC hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory.
- Critical and analytical mind
- Able to prioritize
- Customer and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate problems to supervisors as they become known.
- Keep confidentiality were needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines / SLA’s.
- Driver’s License
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday, 39h/week, no 9 to 5 mentality & once a month one 24/24 on-call week.
- Competitive salary, with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, insurance, company car, etc.)
- Working for a growing company within a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Work Location: Mainly Antwerp (3 days/week), but with travel.
- This vacancy was opened in the context of internal mobility. Applications can be submitted until 16/08.
The IPG Recruitment Team
The IPG Recruitment Team