Go Forward is looking for an Internal Partner Business Manager to work at the office of one of our clients, HP Belgium – Diegem
Want to be the catalyst in the success of your assigned set of resellers?
Looking for a challenging sales environment and a great group of colleagues?
Then maybe you are the dynamic and pro-active person we are looking for!
Go Forward is looking for a motivated and versatile internal Partner Business Manager (IPBM) for one of our clients at Diegem.
The IPBM is responsible for the overall relationship with her/his assigned set of partners and the central point of contact to the partner’s management and sales teams.
The IPBM will be the driving force in maximizing the sales and Share of Wallet, within their assigned reseller base, while safeguarding the overall satisfaction of the partner.
As IPBM, you will work in close collaboration with the distributors of our client, the different category teams and the channel marketing team.
1. End to End ownership of a portfolio of assigned partners
- End to End account management for your partners
- Business Development, maximizing the sales and Share of Wallet
- Bring added value to partners by your knowledge of the products and solutions
- Driver for the Joint Business plans and strategic initiatives with your partners
- Pipeline Review & – Management
- Gatekeeper for the overall partner satisfaction
- SPOC for Partner Service issues
- Lead for potential marketing investment with partners
- In charge of processing your partner’s special pricing requests.
2. Actively hunt new business opportunities and potential new partners
- Work closely with Field Sales and EU-sales to follow-up on leads
3. Ownership of the onboarding process for new partners
- In charge of “onboarding” new Business Partners
- Advocate the Partner Program
- “Welcome” new business partners by doing initial profiling calls and explaining the processes and tools
4. Reactive approach on non-assigned partners
- In-bound call management
- Processing special pricing requests
- ownership of the generic mailbox
- Preference for higher education (Bachelor/Master) or equivalent by experience.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Proficient with MS Office
- Discipline in sales execution
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Target driven
- Experience in customer and/or partner relationship management, preferably in the ICT sector.
- Preferred experience of working in a channel environment
- Ability to demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Analytically strong;
- Contract with Go Forward
- Work location: The HP-office at Diegem
- Flexible working hours in a very attractive, dynamic and multinational environment
- A competitive salary package
- Working at the office of a top 3 company which millennials were most excited to work for
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your resume and a motivational letter to: email@example.com